Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Flowers from the Past

In 2007 we sold our property in Cumming and moved into an apartment. In July 2008 we began our RV travels. The property we sold is part of a 40 acre development, but though the streets, electricity, sewer, water and paved streets are in, nothing has been built. The development is dormant. Today I drove to our old property and walked down to where our three story home once stood. Picked up a vase I found in the dirt, one I used for flowers from the yard. My old grape orchard is still there, though the vines have died. Many items on the back side of the property are still there. However, they cut down most of the trees, shrubs, etc and leveled all the land. Several years ago I planted lots of dafodils and one batch was still producing. I picked what was there. Here they are. I enjoyed some good memories as I walked the property, looked at the great trees, strolled the creekside and took some pics. Life goes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment