Thursday, August 12, 2010

Surrounded by New Interesting and Compassionaste Friends

I've got some very interesting neighbors here in Idaho @ our RV Resort. They include a professional bullrider (see old post about him), a Vietnam sniper, and an atheist. Interestingly enough, the atheist is one of the most Christ-like and compassion, honest persons I've ever met! He's become a great friend and we have many good and grace-filled discussions. The bullrider yesterday gave me his remaining rodeo item, a jacket embrazned with "Professional Bullrider". Now, all I have to do is find a mechanical bull in a mall and ride him, thus allowing me to wear the jacket! (lol). The Sniper talks only in very guarded terms of his sniper missions, understandably so. Life is an everyday surprise on the road, and I'm thankful to God.

1 comment:

  1. Larry, if the jacket the bull rider gave you has a "bulls eye" on it, stay away from the sniper!

    ReplyDelete