Wednesday, December 29, 2010

My Thoughts Exactly!

From Fox Sports Forum:

It amazes me just how low some people's standards are when it comes to athletes. They can lie,cheat,steal, beat the hell out of some woman, kill animals for fun, rob someone and yet many have no problem with them playing on their favorite team. Some represent a college that the fan attended and worked dam hard to get a degree from. They just blindly support these thugs who care not one little bit about anything or anyone except themselves. It's all about show me the money! I got news for you boys. There are millions of kids attending college that have very tight finanical situations. Oh, and their having to borrow the money to pay for school not being given a free ride. So excuse me if I don't feel a bit sorry for the players that squander their free ride for a few quick bucks.

My Opinion:
The NCAA is a money racket.

No comments:

Post a Comment