Wednesday, July 22, 2009

PRAY FOR AMERICA AND ITS PEOPLE

OK, PRAYER WARRIORS, IF YOU ARE NOT REGULARLY PRAYING FOR AMERICA,LET'S GET GOING!
When the going gets tough, the TOUGH, get going. Pray that God will again enter the hearts of our representatives and senators, no matter what party they belong to. Pray that God will influence all of those in power in our country to hear and do His will. His will may not be exactly my will, but I want GOD'S WILL to be done. I am completely sure that whatever God desires for me is right for me and my country. Let's don't go the way of the materialistic Romans. Muslims pray to their higher power five times a day. How about all of us "plugging" into the power of God in prayer constantly asking for his plan for America and consequently for us. We are still free to pray as we wish, where we wish, and when we wish. Let's not give up and negate the greatest power we have. PRAYER. Busy people can pray, old people can pray, young people can pray, sick people can pray, people living in RV's out in the northwoods can pray.

PUT THE POWER TO USE - PRAY! And if you can, get on your knees!
I thank you.
helen

1 comment:

  1. good ideas -- great pictures in your other posts.

    Larry

    ReplyDelete